Thursday, November 8, 2012

The One Far Away

Sometimes the saddest words are the ones I left on this blog
the ones I wrote myself
the happy ones
the sad ones
I felt those moments and I wrote them down
from time to time, I read them again, and feel again what I felt, and I think
for the good and for the bad

I think about the same things he keeps telling me whenever he see me. It's always the same old stuff. And those same words haunts me...in different stages
  • I believed them, I was touched
  • I start to think about it and have doubts
  • I think they're crap, you're just using them to make me always have feelings for you
  • Again? You should at least come out with something new
...and now it's at the stage which makes me think in a way that.. maybe I should be glad. Glad that at least I made someone to speak of me like that to his friends(if let's say it's really true)..at least when he thinks about me, he thinks about the good of me..at least he still thinks of me..at least whenever he bumped into me, he still have this look..that look that have so much meaning in it..that look that I used to look at him at..at least he still feel something..at least even though it's been almost a year..what happened still could cause an impact on him..at least

sometimes I just wished you could have been what I wanted
or I could be what you wanted
and we would be happy now

No comments:

Post a Comment