Monday, August 6, 2012

I don’t want that much.

I don’t want that much. I’m not looking for someone to be committed forever, I’m not looking for that mind blowing, life changing kind of passionate madness of being so, so in love. That’s unreasonable to ask for, and it’s ridiculous to wait for. No, I want someone I like to be around though. I’d really like someone who will wake up next to me and drink coffee with me on the porch in the morning. I think that’s it. If we can kiss and drink coffee and just like each other with good conversations and no one feeling awkward and no one thinking longingly about going home…if I could be with someone, and if both of us really felt like we wanted to stay right where we were at least for a few minutes, I think that would be the best thing. Beautiful weather and coffee just help.

No comments:

Post a Comment