Monday, August 27, 2012

Rough

Rough month
A rough 21st

Birthday month should be the happiest and it's my 21st, I thought it'd be a great one. It wasn't that bad. I spent 8 days in Bangkok, but I missed my flight on the the 7th day and I was hospitalized on my return and spent 5 days in the hospital. So that part was bad. It was a once in a lifetime experience thing though.

Right now, I am rather glad.
I met someone new and all we do is talk. I mean, we could really talk for hours and not feel out of topics, we could really connect in ways like I've been finding a person to bond like this in years. Right now, everything seems right and I do hope it stays this way. And it sort of let my heart down on someone else that I've been wanting to let go off for the longest time. Last year this time, I was really happy, I thought I met The One, but well, if you read, you know. Life goes on. So for now, I am just really hopeful about this ongoing friendship. I don't wanna jinx it but I really do want to write it down. I often look back at this page and read through my thoughts and think to myself, and I want to look back at this some time later, and remind myself that, I am at least happy now.

I am happy and I want to stay happy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment