Sunday, September 30, 2012

what if

what if I told you,

that I miss you
that I miss talking to you every night
that I miss having someone like you
that I miss the fact that we share so much in common and you always understand me
that I miss you missing me
that I miss me knowing that you like me as much as I do
that I miss those cheesy talks and those goosebumps you give me
that I miss coming home early just to talk to you
that I miss giving up clubbing nights just to stay in for you
that I miss having screenshots of our conversation that makes me go aww
that I miss you
that I just fucking miss you, you have no fucking idea and fact that no matter how much I miss you or even the slightest bit of you missing me, you wouldn't let that happen, cause your fucked up logical character is not gonna let that happen

This is the part that I get pissed with myself for missing you
fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment