Saturday, September 1, 2012

September

09

August was a rather hectic month for me, despite me having my holidays, it was a really packed and busy month. And here comes the first day of September and everything have been going so smoothly for me that it's unbelievable.

Friends, family, love, school, work.

Love;
I met someone new, and it's long distance, I met him during my stay in Bangkok. But he's not Thai, not the usual 'he's a gold digger' kind of image people think about. He's just a regular student studying his degree there.

It's long distance thus all we do is talk. We talk in ways that are way too phenomenal. I've never met someone so alike as me. I know how people say the same character crashes sometimes. But with him, it's different? Most people take my straightforwardness as a form of rudeness. Most can't stand the way I talk, behave, or lead my life. But he handles it just well, and likes it cause he's so much like me.

I am normally not a cheesy person, as in I am not even cheesy in a least bit. I don't sweet talk, or speak in a baby voice, I often think like a guy, and is really harsh with relationships. But with him, I... I say cheesy things every single day. It's so so way beyond the word cheesy. It's words that really disgust outsiders, lol.
And with him, it feels like puppy love. You know how people use the word, 'puppy love' to describe a stupid old love story in high school? I describe it on him in a way like, you can never find such puppy love in this century. People these days uses mind games, tactics, methods to win someone over. There is hardly ever the, 'I am gonna be honest and true about my feelings, and not lie' during the get-to-know stage of someone new.
With him, it's this way. I can be entirely myself. I can talk about my past, even all the wrong doings. And he tells me his scandalous events too. And we just laugh it off, no grudges. I know having to say all these but with the fact that it's long distance, it's stupid. But somehow, we have plans, plans that could actually work.

With him, I feel like I found my soulmate, I feel like I waited my entire life for him, I feel like he's a gem.
Sounds cheesy eh? My conversations with him is 100000x more cheesier than this. Imagine that. Imagine me doing/saying stuff like that. Not me. So not me. And yet somehow, I enjoy doing it. It's so premature to say this. But I think I am falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment