Friday, June 8, 2012

that person

whenever I feel sad
helpless
depressed
cold
whatever

I think about that one person
that loves me dearly more than anything
and always say the right words whenever I need to hear
and never allow anyone break my heart
and I feel better

though we don't talk on a daily basis
but there's a weird connection
like, that person will always be there for me all my life
and when I think about that person and I feel a tad bit better
like, actually........
there is someone out there that loves me dearly

and she's my best friend
nah
my friend?
nah
I don't know how to put a word to describe her

she is one that would introduce me to her girlfriend
and say, 'Rina is someone I care for too much, and never never never be jealous of her, never."
yes she is a lesbian
and I love her for that
my parents love her
despite her filled with tattoos
they still love her
and I love her

Yvonne Tay
when I am sad,
I think about you
and I always feel a lot better.

'that person'
who is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment