Friday, June 22, 2012

tu me manques

It's been too long since anyone told me they love me,
in the romance kind

It's been too long since I called someone mine
It's been too long since I love someone and someone loves me back

I miss being able to be myself with someone comfortably
I miss having someone there for me
I miss watching movies with the same person
I miss seeing something new and plan to do it with someone
I miss being held tightly and actually feel loved
I miss having someone to tell my happiness and sorrows to
I miss having a relationship with someone special

Don't assume
I am not pinpointing this to anyone,
I am just sick of being alone.

"It's like your every single relationship only tells you not to trust the next one."
hurts, this sentence hurts.

Often, I ask myself, "Do I ever deserve love?"

Times when I treat relationships as a form of companionship, I don't blame anyone. Coz I will not get what I don't give.

But times when I give it all, and only wish for love, I received none too.
Why?
I wonder why.

Where are you? Whoever you are, where are you?
"Best things in life are worth waiting for."
You must be really good. But where are you? Are you really far now? Are you even on your way?

I am sad.
I am just very sad.

Despite everything, I still wish for love.

Love love love
what is it for?
Absolute nothing..

But I still want love.

No comments:

Post a Comment