Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things to achieve before I am 25

I hope I can achieve these before I turn 25!
4 more years!

  1. Get my Bachelor Cert, which I probably will complete it by end of 2014.
  2. Get a job that I enjoy and pays enough to make sure to provide for my family, I want my parents to retire and enjoy life and stress is on me since I am a only child.. But they don't really expect me to support them. All they ask for is me being able to take care of myself but that's not it, I still want them to enjoy life.
  3. Get a decent boyfriend and plan for marriage, yes I do want to get married. I want to have kids too. I want 2. But I dislike kids. But I don't mind them. Irony. I want daughters though.
  4. I hope by then, I will be able to love and trust people.
  5. Close friends now, I hope they stay close till eternity... The important ones, Dion, Erica, Yvonne, Felicia, Kiat..
  6. And I hope my health will be better! Gonna go for a body check up next month. Half of me wants to know what's wrong with me. Half of me sincerely hope there's nothing wrong. And I hope by 25, I will be with no problems and be healthy!
  7. I hope I will be really rich. LOL. Ok this is about the same as getting a job. But of coz other than a stable job, I also hope I can strike 4D and be like rich instantly without working hard lol! Since I am not born with a silver spoon, I think I deserve to dream.
  8. I hope I will be able to travel to wherever I like by then... or already been to places I want to!

ok I think that's all by now! is it very demanding? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment