Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I wonder

A friend of yours asked me this yesterday

"Do you really love him a lot?"

I was confused. I used to be really sure about my answer towards this question.
And yesterday, a thousand thoughts flashed by my mind before I could reply.

I don't think I love him anymore. It's just maybe, the feelings were too serious and too deep, and not that easy to get over.

The idea of no longer loving you kinda scares me.
I ask myself if I am really over you.
If I am, is that a good or a bad thing?

If a girl cannot see a future with the guy she's seeing, that's a very sad thing and it'd probably end the relationship. And I don't see a future with him. A future with him is impossible. Even now, it's impossible.

A friend said, "If you can't accept his flaws, maybe you just don't love him enough, because every relationship could work as long as there is enough love."
I doubt so. No one could ever doubt my love for him, just look at the things I've done for him. I am not gonna to list and boast about it but people that knows, knows about it. The problems lies on him and I've never once blamed it on him because I know that's not his fault, that's just the way he is. We want different things in a relationship and we met each other at the wrong timings. There is no fate. Even how hard, or how many times we tried to make this work, it didn't. Not because there isn't enough love, even with the fact that right now, there isn't enough love in this for each other, but that's not the main problem. We are just two very different people.

My feelings towards him right now is more like, I want to push him down a cliff but then rush to the bottom and catch him. This isn't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment