Sunday, July 1, 2012

You

I want to write about you but I can't.

The more I think of how irrelevant people reads this, despite how I removed links from twitter/fb, it still doesn't change a thing.

And somehow, maybe you might read it. Maybe once in a while, maybe when you're bored.

I want to write about you but I can't.

Maybe I will just say one thing.
Long time ago, I told my best friend, "Sometimes I do wish he does something real nasty, intolerable to me, so that I can bear grudge and be determined to forget about him."

Well, it happened. You did it.
I just didn't expect it to hurt that much.

Crying for hours is nothing. Crying into the arms of someone that cares for you, that hurt and made me cry even harder.

But for now, I'll always remind myself of that night and never think of you. Thank you and fuck you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment